Multi-strat funds rebound after turbulent 2011
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Global markets staged a New Year rally, and funds of funds
from the global multi-strategy sector were positioned to
capture some of the upside.
JP Morgan Progressive Multi-Strategy was up 3.31% on the
month taking three-month numbers to 0.89% and Meridian
Diversified was up 3.25%, leaving three-month figures at 1.49%.
Haussmann Holdings gained 3.04% putting three month returns at
0.86%, and Aurora Global Opportunities gained 2.83% to leave
three- month figures at 0.91%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager