Positive returns for Aberdeen Orbita Capital Return Strategy
Mon Mar 5, 2012
2011 was a tough year for funds in the arbitrage sector and
one of the few to be in positive territory over 12 months is
Aberdeen Orbita Capital Return Strategy, which saw a 1.14%
January return taking 12 month rolling numbers to 2.76%.
Aberdeen Orbita Capital Return Strategy won the
InvestHedge Arbitrage FoHF Award for 2011.
While this $1.6 billion portfolio, managed by Antonia
O’Connor, has a heavy relative value tilt
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager