Hedge funds gain 1.55% in February
Sat Mar 10, 2012
The industry is now on a two-month winning streak.
The HedgeFund Intelligence Global Composite Index rose 1.55%
in February (3.21% YTD). Once again, equity markets
outperformed hedge funds, with the MSCI World Index (net)
rising 4.88% for the month (10.15% YTD).
Emerging market equity funds were the best performers
globally with a gain of 3.65%.
Median Hedge Fund Returns by region
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager