Macquarie shuts down event-driven fund
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Macquarie has shut down its event-driven fund, the Macquarie
Special Events Fund – adding to a growing list of
funds that have shut up shop since last year.
The Australian-domiciled fund, which was launched in October
2003, was liquidated at the end of January and is understood to
have managed around $50 to $100 million worth of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager