Ex-DBS Vickers strategist to launch Greater China product
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Derek Cheung, the ex-head of research and chief strategist at
securities firm DBS Vickers, has formed Neutron Capital
Management and is launching his own Greater China long/short
equity fund on 2 April.
Cheung left DBS last year after working at the firm for more
than two years and gaining a reputation for his strong
fundamental, bottom-up approach to selecting stocks.
Before DBS Vickers, Cheung was CIO for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager