BoJ inflation move is good news for funds in Tokyo
Thu Mar 22, 2012
The big market event in February was the Bank of
Japan’s increased commitment to creating
inflation, which weakened the yen and led to a strong
exporter-led rally, with TOPIX ending the month up over 10% in
local currency terms.
A number of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager