Stenham hires Balan to head risk management and research
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Stenham Asset Management has hired Pablo Balan for the role
of head of risk management and quantitative research.
Balan, who is based in the London office, is a member of the
firm’s investment advisory committee and is
responsible for overseeing all aspects of risk across the full
range of Stenham’s funds and portfolios.
His assessment of risk encompasses...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager