Tiger backs macro launch from ex-Norges Bank heads at Trient
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Julian Robertson’s New York-based Tiger Management
is teaming up with Trient Asset Management, a new Oslo-based
firm led by the former investment heads of
Norway’s $600 billion sovereign wealth fund, for a
major new global macro strategy.
Trient was formed last May by the acquisition of some $500
million of funds managed by First Asset Management.
The founders of Trient include...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager