Ohio PERS seeks five managers for $450m, explores risk parity
Thu May 3, 2012
The $73 billion Ohio Public Employees’
Retirement System issued a request for information in April,
seeking up to five managers to handle a portfolio totalling up
to $450 million.
Four to five managers will be awarded mandates of $70
million to $90...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager