Everest hires ex-Orchard portfolio manager
Mon May 21, 2012
The $1.8 billion emerging market specialist Everest Capital
has hired Jennifer Fan, a former portfolio manager at Hong
Kong-based Orchard Capital Partners, to take responsibility for
investment management and research in the Asia-Pacific region.
The move comes close on the heels of the firm hiring Richard
Howard from fund of hedge funds group,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager