New Hampshire considers hedge funds with help from NEPC
Tue Jun 5, 2012
The $5.9 billion New Hampshire Retirement System is still
studying hedge funds with help from its consultant NEPC.
Trustees are reviewing overall approaches to hedge funds and
in the last month have had an...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager