Asia-inc funds weather a tough month
Wed Jun 20, 2012
The old adage 'sell in May’ proved correct once
again, with the MSCI Far East ex Japan down 9.8% on the month.
It was a tough environment for hedge funds: although many
managed to limit their losses, some saw double-digit falls.
WF Asia was up 0.72% on the month taking year-to-date
figures to 13.64%, and Allard...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager