London-based European equity boutique MET unveils Asian strategy via managed account ahead of planned fund launch
Fri Jun 22, 2012
MET Capital Management, the London-based European equity
boutique that manages the MET Europa Fund, has made its first
move into the Asian markets.
The firm is running a managed account that takes a
systematic approach to investing in Asian equities –
in effect building a track record for the strategy that MET
intends to roll out as its second pooled fund in the coming
The firm is in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager