InvestHedge Forum 2012: The Pursuit of Performance
Tue Jul 3, 2012
InvestHedge unites the Forum and Awards to create a unique investor experience on 2-3 October at the British Museum in London
For updated nominations for the 2012 InvestHedge Awards, please
Hedge fund investing is changing and so is the InvestHedge
Forum. The content – honed over years of experience
– does not need to change much, but how excellence is
delivered to the end investor and to our delegates and sponsors
has changed. Keeping what works intact is important, so once
again, the event will be held in the fabulous setting of the
British Museum in London’s Bloomsbury area.
Performance still counts – even more so as pension
liabilities increase. But as sophisticated investors seek more
customised solutions, go for direct investing or look at their
entire portfolios holistically, how hedge funds are presented
and delivered has evolved.
The InvestHedge Forum, which this year will be themed 'The
Pursuit of Performance’, has always addressed the
issues at the interface between hedge funds and their...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager