True Partner blazes a trail in vol arbitrage
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hong Kong-based True Partner Fund, an Asian equity volatility
arbitrage fund that has delivered 16.7% returns since its
inception a year back, is opening to external investors with
the intention of scaling up assets to $200 million.
The fund, which started quietly with $21 million in seed
capital and internal money last July (and now at $33 million),
is one of the best-performing funds in the Asian volatility
space this year, and is attracting significant investor
interest due to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager