Taconic Capital establishes its presence in Hong Kong
Thu Jul 19, 2012
New York-based Taconic Capital Advisors, a multi-strategy
event-driven hedge fund manager which runs about $7 billion in
assets, has established an office in Hong Kong with Anthony
Correa, the co-founder of defunct former Polygon spin-out
Black’s Link Capital, running the operation.
The firm has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager