US equity manager set to be first on Bryan Garnier platform in Malta
Tue Jul 24, 2012
A new UCITS platform is expecting final approval for its
first fund at the end of July.
The strategy managed by Madison Street Partners is the first
expected to be approved by the Malta Financial Services
Authority and going onto the Bryan Garnier Asset Management
UCITS IV platform.
The platform works with boutique US-based hedge fund
Drew Hayworth (pictured), principal of Colorado-based Madison
Street Partners, first launched the strategy in 2004 with
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager