Global equity funds among top performers
Thu Aug 2, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
The Global equity strategies had some of the top performing
funds for the week ending 27 July 2012, according to figures
reported to the Absolute UCITS database.
The MS Algebris Global Financials UCITS Fund, the worst
performing fund during the previous week, was up 3%.
The London-based asset manager, which sits on Morgan...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager