Matrix UCITS platform closes down
Thu Aug 30, 2012
London-based financial services firm, Matrix, is set to
close its Dublin-domiciled UCITS platform later this year.
Matrix UCITS Funds launched just two years ago in May
It is believed that this is the first dedicated UCITS
platform to shut down. At its peak it consisted of four funds
and assets under management of more than $230 million.
Being unable to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager