InvestHedge Awards for Performance Excellence 2012
Thu Sep 6, 2012
InvestHedge hosts gala evening at the British Museum to reward those who have achieved consistency over the five-year cycle
For the latest nominations, please click here
With more than $250 billion under management, 54 funds of hedge
funds management groups have been nominated for the annual
InvestHedge Awards, which for the first time in its nine-year
history has moved from its traditional New York venue to the
British Museum in London.
For 2012, InvestHedge has decided to hold the InvestHedge
Awards in conjunction with the InvestHedge Forum, creating a
single must-attend event for hedge funds and the investor
community. The move follows the changes that have generally
been taking place in the global fund of funds industry over the
past five years where customisation, consolidation and general
fee compression is forcing businesses to rethink their models
along the needs of their clients.
Over the past five years, the average performance of the
funds of hedge funds industry has been only 6.8%, and the
InvestHedge Billion Dollar Club has seen its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager