Herbert parts company with Zadig to run well-performing Camox fund from his own London-based Cologny Advisors
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Jonathan Herbert has parted ways with Zadig Asset Management
and will run the successful Camox hedge fund from his own
London-based investment company, Cologny Advisors.
Herbert has run the Camox fund out of Zadig, the European
equities operation headed up by former Voltaire co-founder
Laurent Saglio, for the last four and a half years. However,
Zadig has expanded its product range over the last couple of
years, building on the success of its flagship long/short
equity hedge fund by launching a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager