Long/shorts cash in as equities sentiment lifts
Fri Sep 21, 2012
August saw equity markets continuing to rally from their
pre-summer lows, as encouraging signs from central banks buoyed
investor sentiment. Many of Europe’s long/short
funds posted gains, although a few were down.
Tosca Mid-Cap was up 13.09% on the month to take three-month
figures to 19.39%, while Henderson Gartmore UK Small Cap Best
Ideas was up 5.2% to put three-month numbers at 13.38%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager