US version of GARS fund hits $1 billion milestone
Tue Sep 25, 2012
US financial firm John Hancock has crossed the $1 billion
assets under management mark with the US version of Standard
Life Investments’ Global Absolute Return
Strategies Fund after only nine months of trading.
Achieving this milestone in such a short period of time makes
it one of the fastest-growing funds ever for John Hancock and
many US-based investment firms have added the fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager