Commodities sector in the red
Thu Sep 27, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
Funds focusing on commodities reported the worst performance
with a median loss of 3.10% for the week ending 21 September
2012, according to the Absolute UCITS database.
The JPMorgan Highbridge Diversified Commodities Fund was the
worst performing fund in the sector with a loss of 4.15%. The
fund, which is managed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager