Fauchier shuts London listed trust as NAV discounts continue to widen persistently
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Fauchier Partners, a London-based fund of funds with $6.3
billion under management, has decided to shut the Absolute
Return Trust Limited, as discounts to the net asset value have
doubled since inception. The closed-ended investment company
structured as a FoHF was launched in February 2005 and its
shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Notwithstanding an annualised compound increase in the net
asset value per sterling share of some 4% since inception, the
discount to NAV at which the company’s shares
trade has steadily widened over recent years. As at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager