Abu Dhabi issue boosts return for Stratton Street fund
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Stratton Street Capital’s WONDA Bond and Currency
Fund has delivered an 8.38% return in the first nine months of
the year, with the bulk of it coming from fixed income. In
September, the fund was down 1.03%.
One of its holdings and long-term favourite is an Aa3/AA
rated bond issued by International Petroleum Investment Corp, a
state-owned firm controlled by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager