Another poor result for CTAs as majority slide again
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Most CTAs lost money again in September as the poor run of
performance in the managed futures space continued, with the
worst performers dropping further than the best advanced.
Among the biggest losers were Mulvaney Global Markets, which
dropped 8.58% on the month, and Palm Trend, which lost 8.07%.
Both funds are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager