Panel session: CTAs & Quant Strategies –The ultimate must-have for non-correlated returns?
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Not all CTAs are alike
Back to InvestHedge Forum 2012 home page
Commodity trading advisers and quantitative strategies have
been among the best in preserving capital, and delivering
returns in recent years, but some fear capacity constraints
will affect performance as more investors pile in. James
Skeggs, head of research EMEA for Newedge Alternative
Investment Solutions, moderated the session that was designed
to sort the myths from realities.
Left to right: Bernd Scherer, Mikael Stenbom,
Thomas Weber and James Skeggs
Mikael Stenbom, chief executive officer and majority owner
of RPM Risk & Portfolio Management in Stockholm, said the
issue of capacity is of increasing importance. "I think
investors have been right in allocating assets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager