Adaeratus vehicle launches on Geomatrix
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hong Kong-based hedge fund platform Geomatrix has seeded the
Adaeratus Fund, a new pan-Asia multi-strategy fund advised by
former CT China fund portfolio manager Christopher Aiello.
The fund launched at the beginning of October and is looking
to grow to a capacity of $750 million to $1 billion. It invests
in Asia-focused stocks, equity futures and options, ETFs, fixed
income, gold, commodities, US treasuries and Asian...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager