Tiger plans January launch for new Asia-focused fund
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Julian Robertson’s Tiger Management is seeding
a new Asia equity-focused long/short hedge fund being
established by three former Tiger Asia executives. The fund is
targeted to launch in January.
Tiger, which has been sponsoring investment managers since
2000 and currently has some $2 billion invested with them, says
the strategic partnership with Tiger Pacific...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager