IBIS profits with specialist media sector fund, lands major investor
Mon Nov 26, 2012
IBIS Global Media, the specialist long/short media sector fund
run out of London by David Forster and Peter Wilton, is on
course to outperform many of its peers in global equity again
this year — and looks likely to expand its investor
base further after taking on a significant managed account
mandate for a major Swiss-based institutional investor.
The fund is up 9.13% so far this year, compared with 1.73%
for the EuroHedge global equity median. Since launching in July
2007, it has produced an annualised return of 8.3% –
an impressive achievement considering the impact that the
financial crisis has had on equity valuations and market
volatility over the past five years.
Indeed, the fund has made very steady progress throughout
its lifetime to date,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager