EuroHedge Awards: Early contenders start to emerge after another very testing year
Mon Nov 26, 2012
The top performers after another unpredictable year are beginning to take shape as the countdown starts for the EuroHedge Awards in London on Thursday 24 January
With 10 months now gone in a year marked by further market
turbulence and macro unpredictability, the early contenders are
emerging for the EuroHedge Awards for 2012 – the big
night when the European hedge fund industry comes together to
recognise and honour the outstanding performers of the year.
|Paul Marshall (right) of Marshall Wace receives
the Management Firm of the Year award for 2011
The winners of the 12th annual EuroHedge Awards will be
announced at a gala dinner on Thursday 24 January, to be held
once again at The Grosvenor House Hotel on
London’s Park Lane.
As ever, the awards will be judged on an established
quantitative methodology – based primarily on Sharpe
ratios and returns – to identify the best
risk-adjusted performance across a range of strategies and
asset classes, with the aim being to let the numbers do the
talking in order to select the nominees and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager