Greek play fuels gains for Adelante’s Emerging Debt Fund Greek play fuels gains for Adelante’s Emerging Debt Fund
Mon Nov 26, 2012
A profitable foray into Greek debt has been one of many diverse
contributors to a strong performance this year by Julian
Adams’ long-running Adelante Emerging Debt Fund
– a strategy that targets improving and deteriorating
sovereign credits, as well as official debt restructurings, in
the fast-expanding and increasingly opportunity-rich global
sovereign debt arena.
The fund, which Adams has been running continuously since
launch in 1999 under a variety of different ownership
structures, is up by over 10% this year in what has been a
fairly buoyant period for emerging market debt managers.
Over its 13-year history, the fund has generated a total
return of more than 600% and an annualised return of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager