Heavy losses in managed futures as CTAs plummet again in October
Mon Nov 26, 2012
October was another poor month for managed futures funds in
general, and a terrible one for many individual CTAs. Only a
handful of strategies avoided a monthly loss, with some funds
down by double digits.
At the bottom of the pile was Mulvaney Global Markets, which
was down 15.07% for the month and is now trailing on a
year-to-date basis at -33.59%. Also among...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager