Credit head Finch takes on ABS role at CQS as Lumsden leaves
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Alistair Lumsden, chief investment officer for ABS at $11
billion multi-strategy asset management group CQS and the
lead portfolio manager for the last few years of the
firm’s highly-successful ABS hedge fund
strategies, is leaving the firm.
The reasons for his departure are unclear and it is not
known what Lumsden intends to do next. According to an
emailed investor note obtained by EuroHedge, CQS has been
reassuring investors that its commitment to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager