Ex-Goldman traders start Australia-focused Auscap long/short fund
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Two former Goldman Sachs prop traders in Sydney have launched
their own long/short fund focused on Australian equities from
their new Auscap Asset Management operation.
The fund is understood to employ a high-conviction strategy
and is targeting wholesale and institutional investors with
at least a three-year investing horizon.
Tim Carleton and Matthew Parker were both formerly
executive directors at Goldman Sachs (Australia) Proprietary
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager