Asia’s big guns end 2012 strongly after buoyant Q4
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Some of the largest hedge funds in Asia saw positive returns
in the fourth quarter of last year, enabling them to end 2012
on a strong note after what was a highly challenging year for
many Asia-focused managers.
Davide Erro’s Turiya Capital was one of the
top performers among the Asian billion dollar...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager