Ex-Permal veteran Souede joins Colen’s SCP Investment
By Susan Barreto
Tue Jun 6, 2017
Well-known hedge fund industry figure Isaac Souede has joined SCP Investment, a San Francisco Bay area hybrid alternative asset management firm, after leaving his role as chairman and chief investment strategist at EnTrustPermal last year.
The former chairman and CEO of Permal joined that firm back in 1985 and was named to the InvestHedge Hall of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager