University of Houston cuts two hedge funds to reduce exposure
By Chris Clair
Tue Jun 6, 2017
The University of Houston System plans to redeem two hedge fund investments totalling $19.5 million in an effort to get closer to its 20% long-term target allocation.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager