Willis Towers Watson appoints new Asia investment heads
By Rodney Diola
Thu Jun 8, 2017
Investment and risk consultant Willis Towers Watson has appointed Taro Ogai as head of investments for Asia Pacific based in Tokyo, and promoted Jayne Bok, its current head of sovereign advisory for Asia, to a new post as head of investments for Asia responsible for investment activities in the region outside of Japan and Australia.
Both Ogai and Bok will assume their new...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager