In the News: Nearly half of managers believe global stocks are overvalued
By Jacob Rusek
Tue Jun 13, 2017
Absolute Return’s daily roundup of U.S. hedge fund news.
Systematic trading strategies may have
contributed to last week’s tech selloff
according to analysis by Societe Generale. Hedge funds hit by
the tech selloff were
dealt a further blow by a rally in their favorite shorts as
a Goldman Sachs bucket of most-shorted stocks posted gains.
Analysts say the stumble in tech stocks does not
indicate a coming crash, but that this summer could see a
lull in the sector.
The Wall Street Journal explored how the VIX index,
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager