In the News: Tudor flagship falters while merger arb fund posts gains
By Miles Kruppa
Wed Jun 14, 2017
Absolute Return’s daily roundup of U.S. hedge fund news.
Tudor Investment Corp.'s $407 million merger arbitrage
up 9.3% through May while its flagship macro fund has
faltered, dropping 1.2% through early June. Light Street
Capital Management, a technology-focused Tiger cub run by Glen
up 42.6% through May following an 11% jump during the
Anchorage Capital Group and GSO Capital Partners...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager