University of Michigan adds alt credit, mulls FoHFs for endowment
By Chris Clair
Thu Jun 15, 2017
After committing $117 million to two alternative credit hedge funds in April, regents overseeing the University of Michigan's $10.9 billion endowment are considering a fund of funds for a potential $80 million investment.
Endowment staff have recommended that the board allocates to a multi-manager portfolio run by HighVista Strategies. HighVista is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager