NewAlpha hires experienced COO to head operational due diligence
By Siobhan Hallissey
Thu Jun 15, 2017
NewAlpha Asset Management, the Paris-based global emerging manager acceleration specialist, has hired Adrien Auric as director of operational due diligence to increase its investment analysis capabilities.
Prior to joining NewAlpha, Auric was responsible for investment due diligence at Reinhold & Partners, a specialist consultancy firm working with institutional investors....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager