HFSB unveils Open Protocol risk reporting template for insurers
By Susan Barreto
Thu Jun 15, 2017
The Hedge Fund Standards Board (HFSB), a co-chair of the Open Protocol Working Group on risk reporting standards, has announced the group’s publishing of a final version of a template and manual for insurance funds following a public consultation that began last November.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager