In the News: JANA Partners lambasted by Whole Foods CEO
By Jacob Rusek
Thu Jun 15, 2017
Absolute Return’s daily roundup of U.S. hedge fund news.
Bank of America, Morgan Stanley and Walt Disney were
among hedge funds’ favorite stocks in the
first quarter according to analysis from Credit Suisse.
Whole Foods chief executive John Mackey branded JANA
Partners as "greedy bastards" and heavily criticized the
activist hedge fund’s attacks on his company.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager