In the News: Former Bridgewater CEO to lead UTIMCO
By Miles Kruppa
Mon Jun 19, 2017
Absolute Return’s daily roundup of U.S. hedge fund news.
Some U.S. hedge funds have begun
reducing their exposure to shale producers in Texas'
Permian basin region. Speculators
lowered bullish bets on gold ahead of the Federal
Reserve's decision to raise interest rates.
A group of American debt investors funds hoping to
recapitalize England’s Co-Operative Bank have run
into pension-related challenges as they push for
control of the bank at a lower price...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager