Quantedge Capital edges closer to $200 million mark after strong performance
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Singapore-based Quantedge Capital is on track this year to
achieve its goal of more than doubling assets under management
from last year, on the back of strong performance.
Its Quantedge Global Fund, a global macro strategy,
outperformed other global macro strategies when it delivered an
impressive 80% return in 2010; year to date, the fund is up
again by another 20%.
The fund AUM has grew to $125 million by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager