Asian equity ex-Japan struggles through late October
Thu Nov 1, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
The Asian equity excluding Japan sector was the worst
performing sector for the week ending 26 October 2012 with a
median loss of 1.72%, according to figures reported to the
Absolute UCITS database.
Funds in the sector include Tiburon Taipan and Tiburon Taurus
Funds, which were down 2.55% and 1.75% respectively.
The portfolios are managed by London-based Mark Fleming and
Mark Martyrossian – year-to-date to the end September
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager