China modifies its regulations concerning futures trading
Mon Nov 19, 2012
In the latest round of reforms, the Chinese government has
revised the rules for futures trading, opening yet another door
for the creation of hedge fund strategies in the country.
The new directive, entitled "Decision of the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager